11.21.2008

Favorite Two Websites for Recipes

Each week, when I'm preparing my grocery list for the week, I like to look around for recipes to make it through the next few weeks. There are two web sites that I frequent the most for delicious recipes so I don't have to resort to the same old thing each night.


www.campbellskitchen.com


I know this one sounds like a cheap out, because all you have to do is open a can of cream of something and add some type of meat and vegetable. But this is actually the beauty of it. Take their Tuna Noodle Casserole. All you have to do is boil some egg noodles, and then combine them in a casserole dish with two cans of tuna, a can of cream of celery soup, some frozen peas and throw the mixture into the oven for twenty minutes. On those nights when I'm so tired from school and work, this web site is my saving grace for yummy food that contains very little ingredients.

www.cookingspot.com

I somehow stumbled upon this site in my novice days of cooking, and it is a site that I frequent now even after four years of picking up a spatula. It works two ways. You can either browse their thousands of recipes submitted by users, by clicking on whatever type of recipe you are looking for (such as chicken recipe or main dish). Or you can search for a recipe based on one or two ingredients you have on hand. I use this web site to find dinner inspirations at least once a week, which is why it is one of my favorites (like the Baked Ziti posted last week).

0 comments: