12.11.2008

Chai Cider

As my final post of the semester, I thought I'd share a drink that my husband created that is good for chilly days.
It requires one mug of apple juice, heated up in the microwave for a minute, and a chai tea bag.

Heat the juice, and add the tea bag, steeping it for however long you like steeping your tea. What you are left with can be described as a spiced cider with a hint of black tea. Delicious!

I've enjoyed sharing my love of food with you guys this semester, and have a great winter break!

1 comments:

Marty and Cheryl said...

Hello There,
Great job on your blog.Good content,informative and entertaining.
It appears that you have alot of experience in social networking.
Awesome job.Keep up the good work!
Marty & Cheryl
Check this out:
http://DR650.mygamebusiness.com/